The thrill of pushing the accelerator to the floor in a fast car is hard to resist. That's especially true when you're talking about the 2016 Subaru BRZ. With the tech of a modern sedan, the mechanics of a sports car and distinctly Subaru sensibilities, it's almost as much fun to be a passenger as it is to be the pilot -- almost.
The 2016 BRZ makes full use of the special longitudinal drivetrain of Subaru, which is applied to a rear-wheel-drive setup for spirited driving mechanics. The super low engine placement boosts balance, and the sports car has one of the lowest -- and lightest -- centers of gravity in its entire class. What does this mean for you? Impeccable responsiveness, near-perfect balance and outstanding performance overall. Take a look at the standard and available performance features:
- 2.0L DOHC aluminum-alloy 16-valve SUBARU BOXER® engine
- 6-speed fully synchronized close-ratio manual transmission
- 6-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters
- HID headlights
- Torsen® limited-slip differential
- Independent MacPherson struts up front and independent double-wishbone rear suspension
You can freely unleash the power of the 2016 Subaru BRZ without ever fearing for the safety of yourself or your passengers. That's because Subaru built this sports car to keep you protected and makes a number of safety functions available to you. Vehicle Stability Control intuitively senses braking and steering input to keep you headed in the right direction at all times. The six-airbag safety system and the ring-shaped reinforcement frame will shield you in the event of a collision. The list of standard and available safety features is a long one and includes:
- Engine immobilizer and anti-theft security system
- Brake Assist
- Anti-lock brakes and electronic brake-force distribution
- Tire-pressure monitoring system
- LATCH system for children
- Daytime running lights
The 2016 Subaru BRZ can be yours today. Just pay a visit to our Subaru dealership near Los Angeles, CA, to get started!