All the Pre-Owned vehicles on this page are Subaru Certified
Why Subaru Certified
Only Subaru Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles have
been carefully reviewed and checked to protect your future. Even
before each vehicle's 152-point inspection, we review the CARFAX®
History Report so that there are no secrets, no surprises. You just get
a great value in a vehicle that has met our exacting standards, not once,
but twice. Since every Subaru Certified vehicle comes with
nationally recognized, factory-backed,
6-year/100,000-mile Subaru Added Security Powertrain Coverage
and 24/7 roadside assistance, you can be sure you made the right choice.
Here are all the things that get checked:
- Exterior: Check and recondition sheet metal and bumpers, wheels and
tires, paint condition, glass, lights, security system and more.
- Road Test: Test engine, transmission, steering and
brake performance. Check clutch operation, wheel balance, wheel alignment,
emissions and more.
- Interior: Check and recondition power equipment, controls, features,
upholstery, carpet, seat belts, brake and clutch pedals and more.
- Undercarriage: Check and recondition brakes, steering
linkage, exhaust system, axles, struts, tires and more.
- Under Hood: Check and recondition fluids, filters,
hoses, battery and more.
What Makes It Certified?
To qualify for the Certified Pre-Owned Program,
each Subaru must meet the following high standards:
- Must be from the current model year or preceding 5 years.
- Must have under 80,000 miles on the odometer.
- Must pass a rigorous 152-point inspection.
- Must receive a clean CARFAX History Report, meaning it
does not contain any DMV-reported incidents like salvage, fire damage or
The benefits of a Certified Pre-Owned Subaru
continue long after the inspection process. They stay with you whenever you
drive, wherever you go.
In addition to the balance of applicable new-car factory warranty
coverage, all Certified Pre-Owned vehicles receive a standard 7 year or 100,000
mile Powertrain plan with complimentary Roadside Assistance, a $0
deductible, and Carfax report at no additional cost.